Perhaps Willa is not only related to Hercules, but also Houdini? The other day I got the girls into the bike trailer (also a side-by-side stroller) and went into the house to get water to bring on our walk. I returned and found that Willa had discovered how to escape and was crawling around in the stroller's storage area.
On another recent occasion, I strapped the kids in the sit 'n stand stroller and went into the house to get water to bring on the walk. We live on top of a hill and our driveway heads straight into the street. Before I went inside I put the brakes on the stroller and closed the driveway gate. I returned and found out that although Jia was strapped in, she had figured out how to release the two brakes and how to wiggle to get the stroller to move! Of course it had started to roll down the hill, but thankfully the gate was closed! (I think I've learned my lesson about turning my back on the kids while they're in the stroller!)
Speaking of lessons, Jia loudly announced that she absolutely had to sit in Willa's high chair during her snack. I strapped her in and went to the kitchen to get her food. Then I heard screaming. Willa was retaliating by biting Jia's toes! Jia was a total sitting duck. Oh how I laughed (inwardly) about that one!
Regarding the last post, Willa wanted to get into that cabinet because that's where we keep the garbage and recycling! Oh the lure of those shiny cans! By the way, Willa did her "break-in" while she had the chicken pox and a double ear infection. (Not that it slowed her down at all!)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my! The last two posts are so funny- sounds like you have wiggle worms and they are extremely strong ones.
Ladybug Hugs
I giggled out loud picturing Willa "getting even" with Jia being in her high chair by chomping on her toes! And Willa had the chicken pox and a double ear infection and still broke down the cabinet?!?! WOW! Stop giving her those protein shakes ;-)
Note to self, get water before strapping kids in for a walk and the never take your eyes off of them:)
Love that Willa is so protective of "her" stuff. Hope the bite didn't hurt too much.
Oh my gosh!!! The toe chomping... and previously, CABINET BREAKING?! I am just in disbelief but I'm laughing at the same time!
Too funny. Poor Jia.
Oh what a funny picture! Willa nibbling at Jia's toes!! And her wiggling to get down the hill in the stroller.
Willa had chicken pox AND a double ear infection. Poor thing. Poor you, I'm sure, too. I hope she is all better.
Post a Comment